[olug] Got my OLUG polo

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Mon Apr 30 11:15:15 UTC 2012

On 04/27/2012 04:59 PM, Hurley, Rod wrote:
> Got my polo today.  Cafe Press can't read, because I ordered an XL and got a Small.  Do they even MAKE those anymore?  My wife can't even wear it.
>
> How do I go about returning it, Jon?

There is a 30 day money back guarentee.

http://help.cafepress.com/hc/s-74058960/cmd/kbresource/kb-992346556332788454/view_question!PAGETYPE?sf=101133&documentid=154717&action=view

 From the site:

CafePress.com offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all products. If
you would like to return or exchange an item, please contact us to fill
out a request form, and we will send you an RMA and instructions on how
to send the item(s) back. Shipping charges are not refundable.

* Flip Camcorders and Tom Tom refunds are subject to a $55 restocking fee.

For returns and exchanges fill out our request form.

CD Return Policy
CDs purchased from CafePress.com can be returned within 30 days of
receipt of shipment via our Returns Center. CDs must be unopened and
still in their plastic wrap.

Defective CDs will be exchanged for the same CD title.

Return request form:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/returnrequest.aspx

--
Jon H. Larsen  - jon -at- jonlarsen -dot- us
Blog - http://jonlarsen.us/