[olug] Custom building desktop

Dan Staehr staehrmedia at neb.rr.com
Mon Apr 16 21:31:14 UTC 2012

Greg,

You might be correct. I provide tech support already. She calls just
about every time the spyware scanner or anti-virus popups come on. I'm
mainly looking for a less expensive way to give her a basic computer,
not a lot of bells and whistles. But maybe going to a Linux distro may
be too much of a shock for her.

Dan Staehr, President
Staehr Media Services
6117 NW 4th Street