[olug] quick informal poll

Cooper Vertz olug at vertz.info
Mon Apr 16 20:54:43 UTC 2012

When CentOS version 6 didn't come out on time I tried Scientific, then
added CentOS in a side-by-side test when it dropped.

There were a small number of problems with Scientific during that test.
 nfsmount produced thousands of core files (packaging problem) and dump
stopped working (still unresolved).

So I'm more committed than ever to CentOS now!