[olug] Hey all

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Sun Apr 15 14:21:22 UTC 2012

The only free wifi available at the CenturyLink Center is located at the
above-ground walkway between the Hilton and the CLC and Java Junction.

All of the old "QwestCenter Wifi" equipment has been replaced with a new
system, more antennas and the portal system is operational again (aka
pay access).

Jon L.

On 04/14/2012 07:34 AM, Kevin wrote:
> Last I checked(which was admittedly at the Qwest Center), it was free.
> Have you tried all the APs? Or can you get a thing of pringles and
> make yourself a cantenna?
>
> On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 07:04, Chad Homan<choman at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Hey gang
>>
>> I was wondering if anyone has a something to catch a weak wifi signal that
>> I can borrow
>> over this weekend.  I am take my hfield, but I am not confident this will
>> work the way I am
>> anticipating.
>>
>> I am hanging out at the centurylink center and their better wifi is pricey.
>>
>> LMK, thanks in advance everyone
>>
>> Together We Win!
>> --
>> Chad
>> Creating A More Meaningful Life

Jon H. Larsen  - jon -at- jonlarsen -dot- us
Blog - http://jonlarsen.us/
VP of Community Development, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/
AnimeSunday.org - http://www.animesunday.org/