[olug] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Christopher White via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Sep 27 16:19:24 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Christopher White requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Ted,

Accept invitation from Christopher White
http://www.linkedin.com/e/g4fus6-gt33d5so-5i/kxWSPPPtMF2mQsY-FFV6BnW/blk/I250404970_20/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMcBYMdPAQc3gMdj99bTcMdPgRk4phbPkTejcPd3AScPgLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1A-aeon9djZQU1

View invitation from Christopher White
http://www.linkedin.com/e/g4fus6-gt33d5so-5i/kxWSPPPtMF2mQsY-FFV6BnW/blk/I250404970_20/30OnP0TejgMd30RcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0w37wcRgljZQU1

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation