[olug] Weird Internal HDD Question

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:08:11 UTC 2011

Unplugging the Internal HDD is a good idea but not an option.

The idea is to get trust on untrustworthy systems by bypassing the HDD in a
liveCD environment.
But when the  "secure kiosk" session is over, reboot and take the CD with
you.  Think of a hotel
lobby kiosk (with cdrom boot enabled).  when you're done, someone else needs
it.

Hope that helps.