[olug] Android phone recommendations?

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:42:48 UTC 2011

I will second the recommendation for TWiT's All About Android. Being a
regular listener keeps me aware of what's going on in the Android universe.

I'm also waiting for Ice Cream Sandwich to come out; it's supposed to come
out in November with Google's Nexus Galaxy(Samsung probably isn't happy with
Google's choice of names there). ICE doesn't have any big signature feature,
but it does have a lot of little features that make it feel like a major
release, at least according to the TWiT guys.