[olug] Android phone recommendations?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Oct 20 22:39:59 UTC 2011

I like my DroidX (Verizon).  My mother-in-law has a Thunderbolt that
supports 4G.  Unfortunately the only time she got 4G when she was in
Omaha a few weeks ago was when she was downtown.

Unless you know you live and work under a 4G tower, I'd not use that
as a selling point.  (I've heard but can't confirm that the 4G also
sucks battery more too...)

Watch/listen to recent "All About Android" (a TWIT.TV podcast) - they
regularly review the latests Android phones.

Dan