[olug] XenWhatever

Jason N dashrender at cox.net
Wed Oct 12 14:11:10 UTC 2011

Wait until you blow your mind with the difference between Xen and Xenserver.  Xen = open source free level 1 hyper visor, Xenserver = Citrix took a version of Xen, wrapped their own fluff around it, offer support for it, and charge for it.

---- Brady Cox <brady.cox at gmail.com> wrote:
Hey All,

Looking to play around with Xen a bit, but I'm a bit confused as I
can't seem to figure out the difference between XenClient and
XenDesktop.  Anyone know?  I'd probably figure it out once I installed
it, but was curious if anyone had experience.