[olug] Computers & stuff need new home

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Mon Nov 28 18:50:05 UTC 2011

> Why not see how hard it would be to remove the HD yourself?

I know how hard it will be:  quite.  There are several writeups online.
This model is "special."  It's involved enough that it would be a shame to
take the drive out unless you already had the new drive ready to insert
at the same time, because you really don't want to do this twice.

--
Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth    obiwan at jedi.com    PrairieRimImages.com