[olug] Why I won't buy HTC Devices

aric at omahax.com aric at omahax.com
Fri May 27 16:34:09 UTC 2011

I'm on my 5th HTC Phone.  I have used them since the XV6600 (HTC Harrier).
 They make good hardware.  I am not going to make a decision on what
foreign company's phone to buy simply because our government grants
Microsoft stupid patents.  It might have been the best business decision
at the time, is Microsoft paying them to put crappy 7 on a phone?