[olug] Trying to get to the bottom of a laptop malfunction

Thomas D. Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Thu May 26 02:43:20 UTC 2011

Quoting Luke-Jr <luke at dashjr.org>:

> On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:51:04 PM Thomas D. Williamson wrote:
>> I am using openSuSE 11.4 64 on a laptop.
>
> What does this have to do with "Java programming help/tutoring needed", the
> thread you replied to? Hijacking threads isn't nice :/

I did not know that selecting a previous message, deleting the subject
line, typing in a new subject,  deleting the content, and replacing it
with new content with reference to the new subject would still show up
on the list with the previous thread.

My intent was to send a new issue to the list.

Tom Williamson