[olug] directnic.com down

aric at omahax.com aric at omahax.com
Fri May 20 19:52:49 UTC 2011

Am I wrong in saying that a domain registrar doesn't have much to do with
reliability of DNS resolution?

Don't they just basically have DNS root zone write access?  For example on
a .com Godaddy can write records to VeriSign's network information center?

I use http://www.zoneedit.com/ often for DNS services.