[olug] Project seeking Linux security GURU

David Baideme david.baideme at ricomaha.com
Thu Mar 31 11:21:09 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have a project that requires the expertise of a security minded Linux expert.

I need a Linux server installed and the OS locked down. I need someone that is patient as all steps
taken will be documented by me to create the documentation required to create a baseline.

This server will be dedicated to running OSSEC. Being familiar with OSSEC is a plus but not required.

The job needs to be completed ASAP.

Please contact me with any further questions,
Dave Baideme

The documents accompanying this electronic transmission, or this transmission itself, may contain Protected Information. This information belongs to the sender and is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not disclose, copy, distribute or take action on the information in these documents. All such activities are strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, delete the e-mail immediately and empty your deleted items folder or take any steps necessary to ensure permanent deletion.