[olug] Local Server Hosting

Dan Clough dan at miniarpa.net
Fri Mar 18 20:11:44 UTC 2011

Phil,

Does CoSentry still charge seperately for bandwidth?  Last I checked they
bill space, bandwidth and power seperately.  This was about 4 years ago.
Have they changed their pricing structure since then?

P.S.  +1 for Joe's.  Joe is very friendly and his small-ish operation is
very customer-oriented.  IPMI or ILO is a must for remote colo, and Joe's
staff will install for free if you ship it to them.  I believe they'll roll
out native IPv6 in the coming months, too.