[olug] WiFi site survey?

Shawn Mattingly smattin at mimezine.org
Thu Jun 30 16:03:17 UTC 2011

Airmagnet is the Cadillac of site survey tools, both in price and functionality.  If you are a pro doing site surveys this is the software you have to use to be taken seriously by other wifi guys.  The full suite of tools priced well out of reach of the average IT guy ($10K+).

If you have more modest requirements and budget you might want to look at either Ekahau or Visiwave.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre