[olug] Heart attack after 11.04 upgrade

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 05:07:05 UTC 2011

im finding myself in the xfce crowd lately. in the past i've only used
xubuntu as a lightweight server platform with a desktop safety net, but i
find it to be a quite appealing alternative to ubuntu's new style and
direction.

i was not aware of the "classic" option. i think i may take it for a spin
tomorrow. thanks for the tip.