[olug] Video output plug question and other questions

David Cannon medaveduh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 04:11:10 UTC 2011

We use them at work on all our agents PCs.  The card is probably an ati
3400.  Sam is right about needing a cable to split it.  It can be dual dvi
or vga.  Can't remember what the male piece is called.  If I think of it I
will let ya know.  Be careful plugging in the cable.  The bottom corner pins
have a habit of bending and turning one of the screens green or pink
depending on the corner.