[olug] Connected to Sprint 4G!

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 20:27:44 UTC 2011

A friend of mine was on the crew that retrofitted the first 4G/LTE
equipment in Omaha.  They put up equipment for 4 towers. Not sure if
this is one of them.  I should also mention that the carrier he was
contracted by was not the one mentioned.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com