[olug] iCloud in the business world

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Thu Jun 9 19:14:38 UTC 2011

I expect it would mostly depend on what access you give mobile devices
to your internal resources (which is a whole other policy PITA) - if
they can't get in to get the resources, they can't push them out to iCloud

apple has released management software, but I have no experience with it

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/enterprise/

-barry