[olug] June 2011 OLUG Meeting Reminder

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:31:18 UTC 2011

BSD is close enough to Linux for it to count IMHO. Windows however......

    C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin>ls
    'ls' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

    C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin>pwd
    'pwd' is not recognized as an internal or external command
    operable program or batch file.

    C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin>df -h
    'df' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

    C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin>du -sh *
    'du' is not recognized as an internal or external command,