[olug] Atom systems on PCIE card

aric at omahax.com aric at omahax.com
Thu Jun 9 17:19:52 UTC 2011

Thanks for your advice.

Yes, it would fit in the card slot but not necessarily electrically
(doesn't need to plug into a slot).  I figured I could remove the PCIE
riser in the host system to allow physical room and plug power into it off
the hosts PSU or pico like wall wart.

It needs 2 1GB NICs and at least an Atom D510 for CPU.  I'll like it to
have a CF slot for the OS storage.

Yes Dawg, I would like a Linux server in my Linux server.