[olug] Atom systems on PCIE card

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Thu Jun 9 13:40:40 UTC 2011

This SBC is mostly geared towards 'industrial' type installations.  You
have a single chassis that is a power supply, a main board with a whole
lot of slots, and mount points for drives.  The chassis' that I've seen
are all normally 4U high.  At a previous job, these industrial units were
used to control a large ink-jet system using compressed air.

This solution is the same price, just add memory and disk.
Very compact.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816101364