[olug] For Sale: ASUS Routers

jman at miwire.com jman at miwire.com
Thu Jun 2 23:54:59 UTC 2011

   http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=&q=ASUS+WL-520GU&rlz=1B7GGLL_enUS4
   18US418&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=7421095259826061238&sa=X&ei=riLoTc2pHcXq0
   gGi0cy5AQ&ved=0CEcQ8wIwAA

   Craig Wolf <cjwolf at mpsomaha.org> wrote ..

Ok, bought 3 ASUS WL-520GU routers to do that VPN project that fell through.  I
 now need to recover some money to pay for them.  Anyone interested in one? I p
aid $170 for the 3, looking for $50/each AND they already have DD-WRT on them.
 ;)

Contact me off-list @ (wolfcomputing at gmail dot com) to grab one.  Thanx Folk
s!!