[olug] Device Management Portal

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:44:20 UTC 2011

Just curious if anyone has something that would work for my company.

I'm looking for a web based portal that would allow us to program
device URL's into it and then log each and every URL that the person
is going to.  The URL would have the authentication string in it.
What we are trying to accomplish is simply have a device tree of all
our remote devices (web managed) and give access to our customer
service reps but not actually give them the user/pass.  This will
prevent password rolls when users leave and such.  I know there are
things out there that do this already, I'm just having a hard time
finding them.

Any direction will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Curtis LaMasters