[olug] OT: i r stoopyd

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Wed Jul 20 22:03:07 UTC 2011

You can shut off caching under account settings for each account under
'sychronization and storage'  you can dial it down to the individual
imap folders using the 'Advanced' tab.

I am unsure encrypting although you might be able to accomplish that by
encrypting the filesystem it is stored on (not sure if that is what you
are looking for though).