[olug] Firefox + flash

Kevin D. Snodgrass kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 00:50:28 UTC 2011

Fedora 13, FireFox 3.6.18

I normally run without flash active.  I just mv the libflash.so (whatever the name) to a separate directory.  If I need flash, I move it back.

Problem is, I started a long procedure without flash, and now after filling out several forms the website tells me I need flash.  I mv the file back where it is supposed to be, now how do I get FireFox to use it WITHOUT restarting?  Is there something like SIGNOHUP I can do to make FireFox rescan it's plugins?  Don't really want to restart and go through all the forms again....

Kevin D. Snodgrass