[olug] [way -OT] XP Media Center media

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:18:36 UTC 2011

Playing devils advocate,  but this sounds like a great time to introduce
them to linux
On Jan 31, 2011 8:45 AM, <webtrekker at cox.net> wrote:
> I apologize for harassing this list, but you guys are my last hope. I am
trying to help recover a friends HP media center PC and he doesn't have (or
never made) the HP recovery CDs. The hard drive is toast, but I was able to
save most of their photos so now I need to rebuild on a new drive. I only
have a XPsp2 CD and not the full media center 'stuff'.