[olug] need linux

Kevin D. Snodgrass kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 05:02:47 UTC 2011

--- On Mon, 1/24/11, Brady Cox <brady.cox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any instructor that has to use a
> certain version of Linux, is just
> reading out of the book anyway.  If the instructor
> can't modify
> lessons and homework on the fly he isn't worth his salt.

Ever take a college computer class?  I have, about 40 credit hours worth.  Not a single instructor or professor worth a damn in the lot.  The only area I took any classes in (and that was most subject areas, I have 168 undergrad and 13 grad credit hours) that had instructors or professors that had a clue was physics.  They both knew the subject and how to teach it.

Kevin D. Snodgrass