[olug] Tax Software Opinions

[email protected] dashrender at cox.net
Wed Jan 19 15:27:03 UTC 2011

Right a flat tax won't work but a fair tax might.  Basically it gives no exclusions period.  At the federal level I've read that we need to pay in something like 25%  and around 5% locally.  With no more breaks, the system becomes much easier to maintain.  Overall taxes go down for everyone.... and all of the other taxes like sales tax fuel tax hotel tax, etc go away,  lowering everyone's overall tax burden.

But that is not really the point of this group, is it?