[olug] OLUG Luncheon is this Friday, January 21st 11:30 AM

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Wed Jan 19 14:55:31 UTC 2011

> Sorry, I just got notified that I will be in Lincoln at that time. I will
> try to find Yia Yia's.

When was the last time any of the OLUG group actually showed up at
Yia Yia's?  I haven't been since probably last summer, and I never
hear any reports on how many showed up.

It's good food even if you're alone, though.  It's downtown on the
south side of 'O' street between 14th & 15th.  Look for the outdoor
seating on the sidewalk (but don't sit there).