[olug] OT: Any recommendations for a good electronics guru?

Timothy Goshinski tgoshinski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:34:40 UTC 2011

The keyboard and touchpad on my daughter's OLPC XO-1 has stopped
responding.  I swapped out a new touchpad and I/O circuit board which failed
to solve the problem. I'm guessing my issue is in the cable that connects
the monitor/motherboad assembly to the keyboard, but I am beyond my limited
expertise in diagnosing and fixing that particular problem.

Thanks,
Tim

--
"I believe the figure 1 1/16 will be sufficiently accurate for poetry" -
Charles Babbage