[olug] Help with Myth

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Sun Feb 20 06:09:46 UTC 2011

Figured it out.  it is  us-cable-hrc.   However, the default of 3000 ms for
scanning for channel lock was too low for me.  After trying a flurry of
different options and eliminating those that it couldn't be, the only thing
I hadn't tried was adjusting the time up.  I doubled the time to 6000ms for
channel lock in the tuner card setup.

Yeah!  myth golden again.  At least, live TV now isn't rolling/tearing.
 I've got a recording going now and it looks good so far.

Best,

Jeff