[olug] OT - No Contract Broadband?

Brady Cox brady.cox at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 03:22:43 UTC 2011

I'm living in midtown right now.  The virgin thing looks alright,
cheap, quick, easy, although I know streaming a movie over it would
probably suck as I'm tethering off my sprint phone right now
temporarily and I can't even get Youtube to behave properly.  Then
again it could be my basement apartment.