[olug] Very general question....

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:34:14 UTC 2011

boxee is a fork of xbmc. i have heard good things, but i use plain old xbmc
on several platforms and enjoy it a lot. works great with SMB shares.

both support python scripting, which can be quite fun if you want to get
your hands dirty. i have heard that boxee python isn't as good as plain
xbmc.

a lot of people on this list use myth. i hear good things.