[olug] December OLUG Meeting Tue Dec 6 6:30 PM Presentation and Holiday Social Hour

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Wed Dec 7 12:15:17 UTC 2011

Thank to everyone who brought food out last night for our first ever
Holiday Social!

And thanks to George to presenting on YaCy P2P search engine.
Sorry the stream dropped out 8 1/2 minutes into your presentation. :(

On 12/06/2011 08:35 AM, SndChaser wrote:
> Jon,
>
> Did you get someone to do a presentation tonight? If not I have
> something kinda neat I found over the weekend that I can do a
> 10-15minute (maybe a bit longer) presentation on. Let me know off-list
> if you want more info / want me to give a presentation.
>
> George
>
> On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:32:32 -0600, Jon Larsen wrote:
>> The December OLUG Meeting is coming up this Tuesday, December 6th at
>> 6:30 PM.
>>
>> If you would like to do a 30 minute presentation, please contact me
>> Off List. We need a short little presentation, maybe a how to to
>> break the ice.
>>
>> After the presentation part of the meeting (hence the 30 min
>> duration), I would like to have a social hour for the holidays. Talk,
>> exchange GPG keys, have some snacks, discuss penguins, etc.
>>
>> The social hour will begin around 7:15.
>>
>> Please bring a snack with you. Bring something to drink for yourself.
>> Post to the mailing list what you plan to bring so we don't all bring
>> a bag of chips.
>>
>> After an hour, or so, we'll move over to Bishops Bar and Grill.
>>
>> Please come out and say hello!
>>
>> Jon L.

Jon H. Larsen  - jon -at- jonlarsen -dot- us
Blog - http://jonlarsen.us/
VP of Community Development, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/
AnimeSunday.org - http://www.animesunday.org/