[olug] Basic cheap local hosting?

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 03:13:12 UTC 2011

I don't know if they force you into a business account, but I have hosted
my own Apache site at home. I do know that they block inbound tcp/80.
However, they don't block inbound tcp/443 or tcp/8080, so one of those
options might be worth considering.
If the only visitors are sufficiently savvy, then give them the URL and
have them either memorize or bookmark it.