[olug] (no subject)

SndChaser sndchaser at cerebralrift.org
Fri Dec 2 15:29:22 UTC 2011

Everything I've read so far has indicated that it needs to be
integrated by the device manufacturer (on behalf of the carrier).  My
understanding (although no one has definitively said this yet) is that
it needs to be done this way in order for the software to be properly
interfaced with the device.

I haven't seen it on my Droid Razr, but I haven't had the time to sit
down and run a debug session over USB yet.  Short of that, the best bet
would be to use Trevor's logger test application:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=17612559&postcount=110

George

--
We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
Or at least, the words of your mama.