[olug] OT: Job Opportunity

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Mon Apr 25 06:12:18 UTC 2011

Love Monster's JavaScript "NOT"

After fixing a quirk of either Mailman or the iPhone mail reader that totally hosed the URL. I get the page up and there is a floating banner ad for NetFlix that moves as I scroll the page. Wait for it, unlike the box ads that we see on some other sites, there's no close button and it obscured the content.

Once I fought the evil add and saw they were all out west, it was kind of a let down.

---
Shawn L. Djernes