[olug] OT: Career Opportunity

Andrew Embury drazak at ingenii.com
Tue Sep 14 18:44:21 UTC 2010

I saw the emails today regarding people looking for new opportunities, so I
thought I would post one I have

I am looking to hire 1-2 support people for our growing organization.  We do
have a significant Linux deployment in our datacenter, but these positions
would be mainly Microsoft based support positions.  We are a managed service
provider who manages IT departments for small and mid-sized businesses.
These positions would be responsible for resolving any kind of issues
encountered by our customers or detected by our monitoring systems.  In
addition to technical skills, we have specific personalties that succeed in
our organization and it won't be a fit for everyone.  If there is interest,
please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Drew Embury