[olug] myth + COX firewire HD

Brian Roberson roberson at bstc.net
Mon Oct 25 13:16:45 UTC 2010

Confirmed success after a few hours of FireWire battling, I now have my
awesome hdvr. I have the dch-3200 box, and the best settings I found to be
broadcast at 800mbps. That's what took the longest to figure out, all the
howtos and guides insisted ptp was the most stabile, but not for me. Also, I
did have to edit the source code for the 6200ch app and add my boxes' model
number.