[olug] xubuntu 10.10 - anyone tried it yet?

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 05:27:24 UTC 2010

i dont use the gui in xubuntu, so it wont be an issue for me. i've got a 9.4
and 10.4 install. 9.4 is my apache box and 10.4 is my vpn. ive been very
happy with both, but i only like to put LTS distros in service, so i may
wait for 11.04. sorry to hear about your upgrade issues. i had that problem
with ubuntu, and experience has told me to start clean when moving to the
new version. as long as you backup your configurations, fresh installs can
be a lot easier than the upgrade process.