[olug] myth + COX firewire HD

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Tue Oct 12 23:34:11 UTC 2010

  I should also note that the firewire port working may not be by
default.  I did have one support call early on because I could not use
the firewire test program successfully.   It did not magically turn
after the call however when I tried a week later it worked.  I wrote it
off as wierd reboot sequence foo... but there were support calls made
were I specifically asked about the firewire port.  Cox responded by
saying that they dont "support" the port but it was enabled.

Kenny