[olug] alternative DEs

Jordan Fox vmifox at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:52:43 UTC 2010

I'll second that.  I tried it a while back too.  It seemed very
promising, but was still a little rough around the edges for me for
daily use.  I haven't looked into it for a while, but I've been
waiting for the Lubuntu release to give it another go.  I think
Lubuntu was supposed to have it's first real release with 10.10 that
just came out.

Jordan