[olug] PAM configurations would be a good topic - please someone :) anyone:)

Kevin D. Snodgrass kdsnodgrass at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 03:39:52 UTC 2010

--- On Mon, 10/4/10, Rob Townley <rob.townley at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are 76 files in /etc/pam.d/ on
> my Fedora 13 box.  These are some

Wow!  Just counted mine, there are 55, of which 4 are symbolic links to other files in the same directory and one a link to a file elsewhere.  So effectively I have 51 files.  And I haven't even got serious about pruning uneeded/useless junk from this computer.  It is getting harder to do with Fedora lately, since there are so many dependencies.  I have to keep a bunch of Samba stuff (to prevent package breakage) even though Windows crap isn't allowed in my house.  Period.  Ever.

Kevin D. Snodgrass