[olug] Off topic: Roku box users?

David Walker olug at grax.com
Sun Oct 3 16:20:27 UTC 2010

We got a Roku and Netflix when we ditched cable a few months ago.
Mostly we love it.  Sometimes we have connectivity problems that we
think is related to the wireless network and sometimes our Windstream
DSL goes down.

No complaints about the Roku and Netflix is pretty reliable.  I think
Netflix may have gone down once for a short while in the 3 months or so
that we have had it.

My son watches via his XBox 360, which also has an excellent Netflix
interface.