[olug] Off topic: Roku box users?

Greg Gerke ggerke at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 03:45:28 UTC 2010

I've got the Roku plus the $8.99 Netflix deal and I say it's a darn good
combo, as long as you've got a fairly decent connect speed. One disc in the
snail mail at a time and all the streaming I can take. I'm plowing through
old Alfred Hitchcock at the moment. Plenty of old TV series and other movies
to be found. No ultra current movies but if you're patient they show up
eventually.

Only real hint is more speed is always gooder. And have plenty of popcorn
available and a comfy chair.