[olug] OLUG 2011 meetings, presentations and a discussion.

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Tue Nov 30 14:20:50 UTC 2010

The 2011 Meeting dates have been posted on the OLUG website at the
following location: http://www.olug.org/faqs/upcoming-meetings/

We are in need of presenters.  Please take a look at the upcoming meeting
dates and email me if you would like to do a presentation.

Presentations only have to be roughly 30 minutes.  Usually, questions
asked during the presentation will extend that thirty minute period.

Let's start this discussion:

What topics do you want to see as presentations?

Give your suggestions as a reply to this email thread and let's stay on
topic.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Blog - http://levania.org/relayer/