[olug] Asterisk and looking for SIP provider suggestions.

Ryan ryan at stillnet.org
Sat Nov 27 05:16:45 UTC 2010

Do you use this landline much?  I canceled mine but wanted voip as a backup
just for when my cell phone battery died, things like that.  I found
CallCentric to be the cheapest for having service that you don't use much.
 I pay about $4-5 per month, half of that is 911 fees.  Any time I make a
call, which is pretty much never, I'm paying 1c a minute I think.  I used to
use ViaTalk, they were fine too, but was paying closer to $15/month for
minutes I never used.

-Ryan