[olug] Asterisk and looking for SIP provider suggestions.

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Tue Nov 23 13:58:06 UTC 2010

I'm looking to cancel my landline phone and park the phone number with a
SIP provider and use asterisk to connect for the calls.  Does anyone have
any suggested SIP providers?  Is that what I want?  Are there
alternatives?  Has anyone else done this, and if so, how detailed was the
setup with an asterisk box?  Can you recommend a small, embedded asterisk
device for home use?

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Blog - http://levania.org/relayer/